Sunday | 2 February 2014 - ADNEC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Meet the best of the next generation of leaders from the UAE's top universities and
academies. At the Emirati Youth Forum you'll hear from the most motivated and engaged
student about to enter the workforce. Attend, and you'll get critical insight into what
motivates them, what they want to achieve as they start their careers, and what you
organisation can do to ensure its attractive to the top talent entering the workforce.
Can you afford to miss the opportunity to get first-hand access to what your future
workforce has to say about their own aspirations and expectations from the workplace?
Engage in an open, two way dialogue with the Nation's future talent to better understand
how the Emirati Youth perceives working for the private sector and its industries.
THE EMIRATI YOUTH FORUM HIGHLIGHTS
- Over 100 Emirati students from the UAE's top universities across the 7 Emirates in one room
- Live-voting sessions to generate decision-making statistics for Emiratisation Summit delegates to use in their Emiratisation strategies
- Open to delegates from the public and private sectors to participate in discussions and share their perspectives with the students to truly align expectations
- A structured moderated discussion to produce the Emirati Youth List of Expectations and Recommendations to their future employers - exclusive to Summit delegates
- Inspirational keynotes from Emirati role models sharing their stories and advice with the talent of the future - great names to be announced!
- Interactive and informal networking settings to facilitate dialogue between the Emirati students and their future employers!
TO EMIRATI STUDENTS, FRESH GRADUATES AND UNIVERSITY CAREER ADVISORS:
- Are you an Emirati fresh graduate or a college student and wish to be heard by your future employers?
- Would you like the opportunity to address the country's best employers from the public and private sectors?
- Would you like to hear what inspirational Emirati role models have to say about working in the private sector and their advice to you?
Get in touch with Edward Haines on Edward.email@example.com or
+971 (04) 4072502 for your complimentary pass to the Emirati
Youth Forum. Limited places available.
ICAEW is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports over 140,000 chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
As leaders in accountancy, finance and business our members have the knowledge, skills and commitment to maintain the highest professional standards and integrity. Together we contribute to the success of individuals, organisations, communities and economies around the world.
Because of us, people can do business with confidence.